Thursday, November 10, 2016

Intermediate School Up and Running

I love my job! Even though I am busy, busy, busy, I truly can say my job is the best.  Every morning I start my day at the Elementary teaching Kindergarten through 2nd grade. Then at lunchtime I drive up the hill to the Intermediate building to spend the rest of my day teaching third and fourth grade.  As a bonus, I get to spend the last 20 minutes of my day checking out books to the fifth grade.  Now that is called busy!  It feels good to have the Intermediate building feeling more like my space. At first I felt like I was teaching in someone else's classroom.  But after the first quarter I am finally feeling like it is more mine.  I labeled the library to help students know where the books are.  I started with the signs: Fiction and Non-fiction.  Then I also added: Easy, Series, Spanish, Graphic Novels and Biographies.


No comments:

Post a Comment